PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: How do you compare
How do you compare
May 10th, 2017 01:56 UTC #1295636766I was having this this conversation wth a mate, as it came out of drunken conversation around some girls knew had seen both him and his brother naked and telling him hes more impressive manhood then his older brother. Which he confirmed is the case as he admitted comparing himself to his brother and farther any chance he gets.
I guess do blokes do this? how do you compare?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: How do you compare
May 10th, 2017 02:27 UTC #1295636977 no man no blokes do this.. that is really weird
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: How do you compare
May 12th, 2017 12:21 UTC #1295658832- indiano123
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 1049
- Thanks: 9
Re: How do you compare
May 13th, 2017 01:29 UTC #1295665029- ThisForrest
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 5
- Thanks: 0
I try to be a gent about stuff like this. I'd like to think I still will be when I get the big Dick I'm looking for. Why would I want to make my friends insecure?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.