PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Volux Juvederm
Volux Juvederm
June 21st, 2020 13:16 UTC #1308698146 Hi everyone !
Hope you're all safe. I've had HA stylage from vivacy injected (which is 20mg/g like Voluma) but I feel it's a little bit to soft and it goes away pretty fast for me, I'm starting to lose Girth after only 3 months. I'm wondering who had volux injection (it's a little bit firmer, it's 24mg/g), I'm planning to go to Androfill London to inject. For those who had it or know people who had it :
How is volux compared to Voluma ?
Is there risk of hard lumps ?
Is it Moving a lot during sex ?
Thanks a lot guys
Hope you're all safe. I've had HA stylage from vivacy injected (which is 20mg/g like Voluma) but I feel it's a little bit to soft and it goes away pretty fast for me, I'm starting to lose Girth after only 3 months. I'm wondering who had volux injection (it's a little bit firmer, it's 24mg/g), I'm planning to go to Androfill London to inject. For those who had it or know people who had it :
How is volux compared to Voluma ?
Is there risk of hard lumps ?
Is it Moving a lot during sex ?
Thanks a lot guys
Last edit: by Skeptical_One
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Volux Juvederm
June 21st, 2020 19:31 UTC #1308698150- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4991
- Thanks: 675
This is something that's intrigued me --> the difference between HA formulations and which provides the most benefit for Girth enhancement. I would love for their to be a Sponsor-commissioned (or PhalloBoards sponsored) trial between all the popular brands of HA to see if any particular one stands out or if the difference between brands are negligible.
On a side note, if you haven't already, be sure to use the PB2020 code to get a 5% discount designated for PhalloBoard members by Androfill. Might as well! Good luck.
On a side note, if you haven't already, be sure to use the PB2020 code to get a 5% discount designated for PhalloBoard members by Androfill. Might as well! Good luck.
Last edit: by Skeptical_One
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Volux Juvederm
June 26th, 2020 03:00 UTC #1308698284 the mg/ml is only one factor. Probably more important is the cross linking and chain length of the HA. Which combination is the best - we still dont know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.