PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

December 27th, 2020 21:28 UTC #1308701197
  • merp
  • merp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 7
  • Thanks: 1
There isn't much information about Elongating Circular Corporoplasty out there. Anyone here have anything to say about it? I'll start it off with a couple questions...

How serious are the risks? It looks like the bodies exhibit.

The Androfill website says "new tissue" is grafted into the gaps. Where's this tissue come from?

Is PMMA after a possibility?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

December 30th, 2020 00:03 UTC #1308701223
merp wrote: There isn't much information about Elongating Circular Corporoplasty out there. Anyone here have anything to say about it? I'll start it off with a couple questions...

How serious are the risks? It looks like the bodies exhibit.

The Androfill website says "new tissue" is grafted into the gaps. Where's this tissue come from?

Is PMMA after a possibility?

Hello, I have made a post about all expenses paid for this surgery. I have been in contact with the performing surgeon for this procedure.

The risks and complications are very serious, as with any surgery. Deformation of the penis, ed, and other damages are a possible side effect. However this is true for many types of surgeries. This surgery is extremely invasive. The doctor performing the surgery claims to have a perfect track record and has been performing the surgery for 20 years. Pretty low actual head count on the amount of people this surgery has been performed on.

The tissue is specially designed for penis enlargement and is a collagen material.

All types of PE surgery that i am aware of (im not a doctor) are capable after this surgery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: merp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

January 1st, 2021 23:00 UTC #1308701235
  • merp
  • merp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 7
  • Thanks: 1
Thanks for the reply!
Do you know how much it costs?
Last edit: by merp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

January 11th, 2021 06:35 UTC #1308701319

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

January 11th, 2021 11:19 UTC #1308701327
I want to look more into this. As evasive as it is, it seems to be the only option for actual Erect length gains. Seems like it would take a year or so for recovery though
Last edit: by New1inch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

January 11th, 2021 11:21 UTC #1308701328
Last edit: by New1inch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

January 11th, 2021 11:53 UTC #1308701329
ReallyTho wrote:
merp wrote: There isn't much information about Elongating Circular Corporoplasty out there. Anyone here have anything to say about it? I'll start it off with a couple questions...

How serious are the risks? It looks like the bodies exhibit.

The Androfill website says "new tissue" is grafted into the gaps. Where's this tissue come from?

Is PMMA after a possibility?

Hello, I have made a post about all expenses paid for this surgery. I have been in contact with the performing surgeon for this procedure.

The risks and complications are very serious, as with any surgery. Deformation of the penis, ed, and other damages are a possible side effect. However this is true for many types of surgeries. This surgery is extremely invasive. The doctor performing the surgery claims to have a perfect track record and has been performing the surgery for 20 years. Pretty low actual head count on the amount of people this surgery has been performed on.

The tissue is specially designed for penis enlargement and is a collagen material.

All types of PE surgery that i am aware of (im not a doctor) are capable after this surgery.

Could you link to me to the info you made about costs etc? I reached out to the doc via email to gather more info on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

January 12th, 2021 13:34 UTC #1308701356
Sorry, the link I posted contains the price which is 40,000 pounds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

January 12th, 2021 23:07 UTC #1308701376
Setsuna wrote: Sorry, the link I posted contains the price which is 40,000 pounds.

Oh nah they can have that. That’s like $54k usd. And based off my findings you must be uncircumcised to qualify for the procedure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

October 23rd, 2022 16:21 UTC #1308709226
I have reached out to Dr Dimitry Kurbatov about this lengthening surgery. He performs it in Russia which of course no travel there considering the Ukraine situation. Here is his response with his price ( not as expensive as reported ), a new location to perform the surgery ( I had asked if maybe he could do it in the UK at androfil) and more information. His email is : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. He was published in NIH.

Hello.

Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to conduct operations in the UK
This time I am flying to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (a visa-free country)
because patients cannot come to Moscow.



Elongating Circular Corporoplasty (ECC) is the surgery that elongates
the Flaccid and the erected penis + 2-4 cm. The result of ECC depends
on the cavernous tissue, urethral and dorsal nervo-vascular bundles
extensibility.

For corporoplasty I use allogeneic collagen graft. This material is
absolutely safe and converted into your own collagen within a year.

The ECC is effective if the penis is not Circumcised. On a Circumcised
penis the result of cavernous bodies elongation will be limited due to
the Circumcised penis will have no skin on the penile shaft after
elongation. It could be covered with a free skin flap from the groin
area. But there is always a risk that it will not survive.

ECC is not a routine technique and the risks of the complications are
certainly present, especially in adults with diabetes,
atherosclerosis, smokers and after previously penile surgery. Among
the complications may be hematoma, penile contracture, erectile
dysfunction.

3 weeks after surgery patient has to start using a vacuum pump to
stretch the penis. The pump should be used for 3 months and more to
fix the result, prevent contracture and ED.

The price for treatment is 15 000 euro.

Kind regards,
Prof. Dmitry Kurbatov, MD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

September 23rd, 2023 04:31 UTC #1308714199
I emailed but never got a response. Is he or anyone else offering this surgery now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

September 23rd, 2023 11:37 UTC #1308714200
I am not sure of his status of practicing at this time. I got his information from Androfil in United Kingdom. Perhaps you could email them and ask if Dr. Dimitry is still practicing. Here is the email address I used. info @androfill .co.uk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

September 29th, 2026 12:35 UTC #1308725930
Hey I had it done about 1 month ego actually and its still healing and recovering. So I'm bit worried I took risky gamble and don't know if I will have serious long term problems for the rest of my life now. But I guess time can only tell. I tried getting in contact with Antonio guy on here but here hasn't repiled to me. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

September 30th, 2026 17:53 UTC #1308725939
wow! did you get it done by Dr. Dimitry? And if so what country? I believe it is supposed to be a very long healing process so keep your head up. Hope it all works out for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Elongating Circular Corporoplasty

October 1st, 2026 15:38 UTC #1308725944
Hey, brother hope you are doing well and thank you for your kindness. As for the surgery, itself I would prefer not to dox myself. But, I will say I am from one of the anglophere countries. I went to Moscow via tourist visa and I communicated with the doctor by email. 

The surgery itself isn't so bad the pain wasn't that bad. It's the post surgery recovery and the process that's very hard and taking a major gamble on it. I'll say this surgery aren't a walk in the public. I had post surgery complication. To give context I was circumisied and didn't have much skin on my shaft of my penis to use. So they went and used a skin graft from my scotral area. Luckily, I had turkery developed from doing years of P.E and maxxed to get to 7.3 inches none bone pressed. But I gained a bit of weight by my bulking process and gained 1.5 cm back on my fatpad so my size before the surgery was 17.5cm basically 7 inches none bone pressed. My original goal was to get to 7.6 to 8 Inch none bone pressed. But, now that I have had the surgery done. I honestly don't know if I will regret it or not. As for the post surgery problem, the right side of the skin graft got infected and formed black dead tissue that evently fall off and I went to hospital and the black tissue fall off and it formed new pink tissue. Which is good sign that it's healing and will form skin. 

It's been nearly 5 weeks and 4 days so its too early to make judgement. If you want we can talk via email, telegram or just private message me if you have any questions. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse