TOPIC: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
PMMA Squishy
January 8th, 2021 18:18 UTC #1308701294- unknow1948
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 189
- Thanks: 19
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
January 8th, 2021 18:25 UTC #1308701295- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 675
Most fillers aren't really squishy when injected in modest or conservative volumes. The only truly squishy filler I know of is silicone. Not only is silicone squishy, but poses higher risks overall.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
January 9th, 2021 23:23 UTC #1308701302Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 15th, 2021 08:44 UTC #1308703724Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 15th, 2021 19:06 UTC #1308703736And I think since the creation of this topic @unknow1948 has already had two rounds. I'm curious to know what your opinion is now unknow. Do you feel like your implant is squishy/soft when erect? Or flaccid?
Cacx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 15th, 2021 22:34 UTC #1308703737- unknow1948
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 189
- Thanks: 19
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 16th, 2021 12:39 UTC #1308703742Like @unknow1948 said, the thing with pmma is - you can feel your real shaft behind the pmma - when flaccid and also when erect. It s like a thick skin above your shaft. ... But feel free to ask other users!
I also have some hard spots - at these hard spots you can not feel your real shaft underneath the skin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 16th, 2021 12:52 UTC #1308703743a successful Pmma Session(s) where you can see how the Pmma-Dick behaves by touching it / pinching / it ...responds to pressure and so on .. while erect !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 16th, 2021 12:55 UTC #1308703744Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 17th, 2021 06:40 UTC #1308703757PmmaFan wrote: @Cacx I had my second skin tightening operation yet and I think everything is tighter now, but I m still healing! (3 weeks out)
Like @unknow1948 said, the thing with pmma is - you can feel your real shaft behind the pmma - when flaccid and also when erect. It s like a thick skin above your shaft. ... But feel free to ask other users!
I also have some hard spots - at these hard spots you can not feel your real shaft underneath the skin
I agree, you could definitely still feel your original penis especially while flaccid. I wish more people spoke up this. It feels like there’s a layer of thickness on top of your original penis. You can definitely feel the difference between the two.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 17th, 2021 10:40 UTC #1308703762There are a lot of people who spoke up to this. Also one of the biggest gainer of the forum and I think also the founder of this forum @Skeptical_One talks about this topic - watch: the discussion reads as follows „Pmma thickened skin (please help!)“
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 17th, 2021 10:52 UTC #1308703763W e h a v e n o t o n e s i n g l e v i d e o h e r e o f a s u c c e s f u l P M M A j o u r n e y w h e r e p e o p l e c a n s e e : A P M M A - D i c k r e s p o n d s t o t o u c h i n g / p r e s s u r e
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 17th, 2021 18:13 UTC #1308703764New1inch wrote:PmmaFan wrote: @Cacx I had my second skin tightening operation yet and I think everything is tighter now, but I m still healing! (3 weeks out)
Like @unknow1948 said, the thing with pmma is - you can feel your real shaft behind the pmma - when flaccid and also when erect. It s like a thick skin above your shaft. ... But feel free to ask other users!
I also have some hard spots - at these hard spots you can not feel your real shaft underneath the skin
I agree, you could definitely still feel your original penis especially while flaccid. I wish more people spoke up this. It feels like there’s a layer of thickness on top of your original penis. You can definitely feel the difference between the two.
Does this "layer of thickness" feeling exist in you penis or your hand? That is, if a partner were touching your penis, would they feel like there was a thick layer of skin with a smaller penis underneath? Or is it just that you yourself can tell because your penis feels like it has a layer of thickened skin.
Cacx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA Squishy
June 17th, 2021 19:07 UTC #1308703765While pinching you can also see what your real shaft is and what this „thickened skin“ is - that would be the case if someone gives you a rough handjob for example
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
June 21st, 2021 07:57 UTC #1308703814- unknow1948
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 189
- Thanks: 19
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.