PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Turtling is brutal
Turtling is brutal
September 17th, 2021 08:48 UTC #1308705127- bobbi_camacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- EL:6inches FL:turtling FG:4inchesEG: 5inches
- Posts: 16
- Thanks: 0
I am a previously active member. I documented my VY lig cut extensively in the previous PhalloBoards. The results was ok. My expectations were also low.
I also u autoextenders and a jes extender depending on what i am doing.
But in terms of Turtling, i dont know what it is abt my body, but its rlly bad. Especially after i come home and take off my pants.
A solution is to wear and extender all day but any of u have this issue.
I also u autoextenders and a jes extender depending on what i am doing.
But in terms of Turtling, i dont know what it is abt my body, but its rlly bad. Especially after i come home and take off my pants.
A solution is to wear and extender all day but any of u have this issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 17th, 2021 21:16 UTC #1308705137 It's disappointing to hear that after the lengthening surgery you still have a lot of retraction. That surgery is supposed to lessen that effect. Do you have a lot of fat in your mons pubis area. If you do I would recommend liposuction. Retraction also has a lot to due with your nervous system and blood flow. Try some nitric oxide products they really help with blood flow. I have not read your posts so I don’t know if you have any filler? That can also help lessen your retraction.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 19th, 2021 13:35 UTC #1308705158bobbi_camacho wrote: I am a previously active member. I documented my VY lig cut extensively in the previous PhalloBoards. The results was ok. My expectations were also low.
I also u autoextenders and a jes extender depending on what i am doing.
But in terms of Turtling, i dont know what it is abt my body, but its rlly bad. Especially after i come home and take off my pants.
A solution is to wear and extender all day but any of u have this issue.
Have you tried Cialis - Tadalafil 5mg daily. Many of my patients love it for Turtling.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 20th, 2021 23:23 UTC #1308705179- Nathaniel1982
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 17
- Thanks: 1
Yes I use Cialis and when I use it for longer than a week it's built up in my system and works great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 26th, 2021 04:41 UTC #1308705243Dr_Oates wrote:bobbi_camacho wrote: I am a previously active member. I documented my VY lig cut extensively in the previous PhalloBoards. The results was ok. My expectations were also low.
I also u autoextenders and a jes extender depending on what i am doing.
But in terms of Turtling, i dont know what it is abt my body, but its rlly bad. Especially after i come home and take off my pants.
A solution is to wear and extender all day but any of u have this issue.
Have you tried Cialis - Tadalafil 5mg daily. Many of my patients love it for Turtling.
Cialis is great, but it’s also expensive. So it’s not really reality to be able to take it every day without breaking the bank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 26th, 2021 12:43 UTC #1308705250 Checkout menmd I get a 2-3 month supply at a time for under 100 bucks, as my insurance no longer covers it. I had to get a doctor recommendation to get it though.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 28th, 2021 16:59 UTC #1308705286 try Moderator Edit: Please don't include links to external sites selling medicine that would otherwise require prescriptions. If you'd like, members can contact each other for links in the privacy of their inbox. I buy a 30 day supply for $26.00 a month. In fact my pharmacist just had some promotion and I got a 90 day supply for just a few dollars more. Cialis is expensive but the generic brand Sildenafil is very affordable.
Last edit: by Skeptical_One
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 29th, 2021 14:09 UTC #1308705291 Sildenafil is generic Viagra. You'd want Tadalafil which is generic Cialis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 29th, 2021 16:34 UTC #1308705293 good catch. I knew that because i take tadalafil but put the wrong name down.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Turtling is brutal
September 29th, 2021 16:38 UTC #1308705294 the link I put down does not sell medicine, they provide coupons to buy at your local pharmacies. Good Rx provides you with awesome discounts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.