PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: HA bruising bit worried
HA bruising bit worried
September 18th, 2021 18:24 UTC #1308705149- markandy2308
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 2
- Thanks: 0
Hi got my.HA injections on 15th everything was looking good but today when the bandages kind of slid little down I noticed this dark skin more like bruising like marks but no pain or any other feeling . Should I get worried or is it normal any help , I am taking Amoxicillin 625 mg antibiotics twice a day .
Any suggestions
Any suggestions
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: HA bruising bit worried
September 18th, 2021 19:13 UTC #1308705150- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4992
- Thanks: 675
Completely normal - I've seen bruising and swelling far worse. Your skin was poked at for an hour, so it's to be expected, and can last as long as a week depending on how your body heals.
I'd only be concerned if (a) you begin to experience pain beyond the expected "soreness" that comes with bruising and/or (b) the bruising itself gets worse (and not better) over time, especially if it hasn't shown signs of improvement (even if minimal) by Monday.
What you're really looking for at this stage is either unexpected pain and/or infections. Keep your entry points free of any contamination and continue to follow your Doctor's protocol. From what you're showing in the photos, mine and others have been far worse - you'll be fine
I'd only be concerned if (a) you begin to experience pain beyond the expected "soreness" that comes with bruising and/or (b) the bruising itself gets worse (and not better) over time, especially if it hasn't shown signs of improvement (even if minimal) by Monday.
What you're really looking for at this stage is either unexpected pain and/or infections. Keep your entry points free of any contamination and continue to follow your Doctor's protocol. From what you're showing in the photos, mine and others have been far worse - you'll be fine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: HA bruising bit worried
September 19th, 2021 02:15 UTC #1308705151- markandy2308
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 2
- Thanks: 0
Re: HA bruising bit worried
September 19th, 2021 09:11 UTC #1308705153 Yes mine was almost black the first time I had it done and it only appeared after a couple of days which kind of freaked me out but yea it subsided within a few days.
Poked at for an hour you say Skeptical One? My actual injections have usually been done in 10 mins, perhaps they should have been taking more time, well anyway the new doc I'll be doing it with is known to be more of a perfectionist.
Poked at for an hour you say Skeptical One? My actual injections have usually been done in 10 mins, perhaps they should have been taking more time, well anyway the new doc I'll be doing it with is known to be more of a perfectionist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: HA bruising bit worried
September 20th, 2021 09:18 UTC #1308705168 Hi
@Snafu86 , could you pls share more of your procedure? I don't see any post about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: HA bruising bit worried
September 20th, 2021 15:05 UTC #1308705175 Just a long story of starting with needle HA then dissolving, then Cannula administered HA, a lot of dissolving and touch ups, don't let that discourage you though as many here have great results I guess. I've never had good results but still working on it, I'd certainly not be the right person to get advice from on it though, just saying the bruising shouldn't usually be something to worry about, especially the first time the bruising was startling looking.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: HA bruising bit worried
September 24th, 2021 08:19 UTC #1308705215markandy2308 wrote: Hi got my.HA injections on 15th everything was looking good but today when the bandages kind of slid little down I noticed this dark skin more like bruising like marks but no pain or any other feeling . Should I get worried or is it normal any help , I am taking Amoxicillin 625 mg antibiotics twice a day .
Any suggestions
How things are going?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.