PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Uncircumcised and PMMA
Re: Uncircumcised and PMMA
January 12th, 2023 06:57 UTC #1308710539 No problems with Phimosis.
Correct. I want the skin more tight so that everything stays more in place.
But for sure - only Ian knows what the main reasons are. The only „objective“ facts I have are the Dr. C posts and the Blog. (2 Links below)
Correct. I want the skin more tight so that everything stays more in place.
But for sure - only Ian knows what the main reasons are. The only „objective“ facts I have are the Dr. C posts and the Blog. (2 Links below)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Uncircumcised and PMMA
January 16th, 2023 21:51 UTC #1308710568- Mikeman123
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 12
- Thanks: 0
its hard for me to imagine what people mean when they say the PMMA moves around...Are you saying that the implant moves up and down the shaft with the Foreskin? meaning that it leaves the base when it goes up and away from the head when the Foreskin goes down?
I think i am imagining this "movement " incorrectly...
I think i am imagining this "movement " incorrectly...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Uncircumcised and PMMA
February 6th, 2023 20:24 UTC #1308710767- Mikeman123
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 12
- Thanks: 0
hoping to hear more experiences of people who were uncut and had a filler procedure done.
bump
bump
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Uncircumcised and PMMA
February 6th, 2023 21:29 UTC #1308710769- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4985
- Thanks: 673
We're having a new PMMA Provider come on board in about a week or so, it'll be great to get multiple professional opinions & perspective on this topic, since it is one that will remain relevant. Stay tuned!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.