PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta
Re: Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta
July 25th, 2011 17:47 UTC #1297207277 By chance does any know - to have the surgery do you have to be Circumcised?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta
July 25th, 2011 17:47 UTC #1307042811 Lonm
How did your procedure go??? Interested in your results.
How did your procedure go??? Interested in your results.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta
July 25th, 2011 17:47 UTC #1307143678 The Ellanse they gave me was the real deal. I watched them bring them and open them up in front of me. I even took pictures of the boxes and compared to the Ellanse site directly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta
July 25th, 2011 17:47 UTC #1272019966 All it said was unable to get product.
I responded asking if he will get more or use a different product?
I responded asking if he will get more or use a different product?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.