PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: My introduction and question
Re: My introduction and question
November 10th, 2011 05:22 UTC #1270976721- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4991
- Thanks: 675
I agree mustang, she could have been finding some excuse (albeit a malicious one) to inflict damage in what was a failing relationship. Most normal & sane women are not going to react so virulently to a perceived inadequacy (I noted normal & sane, Size Queens are obviously not such)... which is why I highly doubt that your size was the central or primary reason she left.
Women are also incredibly horrible at communicating in general.
(*Note: I used the word "perceived" in relation to inadequacy, because we aren't really inadequate, but that it just seems that way relative to other cocks. A truly inadequate penis is one that could not functionally penetrate and inseminate a vagina for any number of reasons. I genuinely believe with most non-micro size penises that the vagina can obtain some level of stimulation with proper effort & technique.)
Women are also incredibly horrible at communicating in general.
(*Note: I used the word "perceived" in relation to inadequacy, because we aren't really inadequate, but that it just seems that way relative to other cocks. A truly inadequate penis is one that could not functionally penetrate and inseminate a vagina for any number of reasons. I genuinely believe with most non-micro size penises that the vagina can obtain some level of stimulation with proper effort & technique.)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.