PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: pmma for uncirc guy and increase of sensitivity after
pmma for uncirc guy and increase of sensitivity after
February 17th, 2013 13:21 UTC #1276929039- Jojohnie86
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 2
- Thanks: 0
Hi everyone,i have been reading and getting informations for PMMA from this site for quite some time now,and i d like to thank everyone for all the good work this site offers.Recently i got in touch with Wade for PMMA sessions details.They told me that a lot of patients reported an increase in sensitivity.I want to ask how bad is this?i mean what to do with a bigger dig if i come early?And also one more question i m uncirc has anyone that is uncirc had the operation done?How is the aesthetic outcome?
thnx in advance.
thnx in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: pmma for uncirc guy and increase of sensitivity after
February 17th, 2013 13:21 UTC #1276934483 I am uncircumcised and my aesthetics are pretty good. The slight unevenness is more noticeable when the Foreskin is pulled back.
I have not noticed any increase in sensitivity.
I have not noticed any increase in sensitivity.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: pmma for uncirc guy and increase of sensitivity after
February 17th, 2013 13:21 UTC #1276943967- Jojohnie86
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 2
- Thanks: 0
Re: pmma for uncirc guy and increase of sensitivity after
February 17th, 2013 13:21 UTC #1277037716 Sensitivity has not changed and the Foreskin helps hide the bumps
I like to think that the extra skin makes it look more natural
you can check out my post, there are a few before an after pics
I like to think that the extra skin makes it look more natural
you can check out my post, there are a few before an after pics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: pmma for uncirc guy and increase of sensitivity after
February 17th, 2013 13:21 UTC #1276944330- Dance_With_Dragons
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 290
- Thanks: 0
My sensitivity is identical, no change from before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.