PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Help needed with esl40. Can't get it on.
Help needed with esl40. Can't get it on.
May 3rd, 2014 20:00 UTC #1282623508- Letsgiveitago
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 64
- Thanks: 0
Hi everyone.
I bought the stretcher pictured from etsy. It's an ADS silicone style similar to esl40.
The problem is I can't get it on. I roll the silicone back rather like a thick condom. But when I attempt to put it on it snaps back into shape so quickly and so strongly that it's impossible to get it on my penis. As it snaps back into shape it bites the tip of my penis and pushes itself away from my penis. It also feels like it will really hurt if it does go on.
Am I meant to retract my Foreskin first or just put the whole lot into the stretcher?
My penis is not big. 4.25" Flaccid Girth and fairly small glans. I do have a Foreskin which has stretched longer since PMMA.
This silicone part is quite long compared to others. Are the smaller ones easier to get on?
I really appreciate help with any of these questions above. Thanks if you can help
I bought the stretcher pictured from etsy. It's an ADS silicone style similar to esl40.
The problem is I can't get it on. I roll the silicone back rather like a thick condom. But when I attempt to put it on it snaps back into shape so quickly and so strongly that it's impossible to get it on my penis. As it snaps back into shape it bites the tip of my penis and pushes itself away from my penis. It also feels like it will really hurt if it does go on.
Am I meant to retract my Foreskin first or just put the whole lot into the stretcher?
My penis is not big. 4.25" Flaccid Girth and fairly small glans. I do have a Foreskin which has stretched longer since PMMA.
This silicone part is quite long compared to others. Are the smaller ones easier to get on?
I really appreciate help with any of these questions above. Thanks if you can help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Help needed with esl40. Can't get it on.
May 3rd, 2014 20:00 UTC #1282679101- dcpimpin12
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 316
- Thanks: 0
the only problem with this pully thingy is that it doesn't pull hard enough. I also have it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Help needed with esl40. Can't get it on.
May 3rd, 2014 20:00 UTC #1282678865 this is the one i have ... its a bit tricky at first but works alot better then the esl40 cause i did have that as well at first....once you get the hang of this it doesnt slip as much as the esl40 but it is a bit tighter thus making it so i could only wear it about 8 hours with a hour break inbetween.
pm me i will go over what you need to do in detail
pm me i will go over what you need to do in detail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.