PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Girth advice
Girth advice
February 27th, 2017 14:35 UTC #1294946345 Hi everyone,
I'm fairly new here but have been loking at various methods for some time. I was wondering what would be the safest but best return on investment in terms of surgery to gain Girth.
I appreciate and value your comments.
Please keep in mind that I am in Canada in the Toronto area.
Chuck
I'm fairly new here but have been loking at various methods for some time. I was wondering what would be the safest but best return on investment in terms of surgery to gain Girth.
I appreciate and value your comments.
Please keep in mind that I am in Canada in the Toronto area.
Chuck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Girth advice
February 27th, 2017 14:35 UTC #1294950196 I second what Messageman said.
Read, read, read.
It may seem a little overwhelming with all the info on here, but that's a good thing. And you will be much better off than if someone spoon fed you a quick answer. This is not a one size fits all type of thing.
Read, read, read.
It may seem a little overwhelming with all the info on here, but that's a good thing. And you will be much better off than if someone spoon fed you a quick answer. This is not a one size fits all type of thing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Girth advice
February 27th, 2017 14:35 UTC #1294950809 Got it.
Yes, it is quite overwhelming. I'll sort through it all.
Thanks
Yes, it is quite overwhelming. I'll sort through it all.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Girth advice
February 27th, 2017 14:35 UTC #1294949285- messageman
-
- Offline
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 738
- Thanks: 44
Seek and ye shall find
Utilize the information on this board. The information is here.......
Utilize the information on this board. The information is here.......
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.