PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Everyones PMMA results in one place
Everyones PMMA results in one place
October 12th, 2015 06:02 UTC #1289534485 Hey guys
I was finding it really difficult to decide what concentration to go with as well as what brand (metacrill vs linnea) so i started reading through the threads trying to get some comparison. but this took forever! I thought Y not have a thread where you can see all the results and it will help first timers like myself make an informed decision?
So if you could please keep your responses as to-the-point as possible that would be helpful. your results should include
date of PMMA
what round, concentration and brand
previous size
after size
your increase
and complications or anything you would like to mention
so your post could look something like this
12 october 2015
round 2 linnea 6cc 30% at base and 12cc 10% on shaft
BPEL 6.5 Eg 5.5
BPEL 6.25 eg 5.75
.25 EG increase
2 small nodules that dissapeared over time
Sound good? I think it would be ok to post someone elses results if they are already on the board? I would really like to see an awesome database form here!
thanks
I was finding it really difficult to decide what concentration to go with as well as what brand (metacrill vs linnea) so i started reading through the threads trying to get some comparison. but this took forever! I thought Y not have a thread where you can see all the results and it will help first timers like myself make an informed decision?
So if you could please keep your responses as to-the-point as possible that would be helpful. your results should include
date of PMMA
what round, concentration and brand
previous size
after size
your increase
and complications or anything you would like to mention
so your post could look something like this
12 october 2015
round 2 linnea 6cc 30% at base and 12cc 10% on shaft
BPEL 6.5 Eg 5.5
BPEL 6.25 eg 5.75
.25 EG increase
2 small nodules that dissapeared over time
Sound good? I think it would be ok to post someone elses results if they are already on the board? I would really like to see an awesome database form here!
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Everyones PMMA results in one place
October 13th, 2015 04:55 UTC #1289544291- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4992
- Thanks: 675
We have something like that with the Patient Directory thread. And if more people listed on there, it would/could serve the same purpose as this thread (especially since a large majority of newer progress reports are PMMA related). I'd prefer people prioritize the Patient Directory before adding to any other list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.