PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: HGH
Re: HGH
June 20th, 2013 04:36 UTC #1278450482- carljohnson
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 166
- Thanks: 0
Holy shit the prices seem outrageous on that link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: HGH
June 20th, 2013 04:36 UTC #1278448466Re: HGH
June 20th, 2013 04:36 UTC #1278453476- carljohnson
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 166
- Thanks: 0
Actually I think I did my math wrong. Those prices seem normal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HGH
June 20th, 2013 04:36 UTC #1278444784- consideringsurgery
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 49
- Thanks: 0
Hi all...I am considering using hgh. I was curious if you all knew of anyway to acquire these pens? They seem easy to use and I would prefer them. Anyone know of a way to get these(website?):
www.norditropin-us.com/products/norditropin6.aspx
Thanks for the help
Thanks for the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.