PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Who have you told?
Who have you told?
August 28th, 2024 14:02 UTC #1308718643- Aaronnthompson33
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 116
- Thanks: 1
I m just curious how open all if you are about the procedure. My spouse knows and one of my buddies. But like I know my dad has joked about " weiner enlargement " but I wonder if I should tell them that their are procedures out there that can actually work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Who have you told?
August 28th, 2024 20:13 UTC #1308718645 Nobody. I mean maybe my wife can tell but we don't have a very active sex life anyway. And the side girl I am seeing I didn't start with until after it was done. She has no idea other than saying hiw thick I am but it looks natural so no way she'd know either way.
I have a young son and as he gets older I may pay for him to get it. I would have loved to have the hog I have now in college so I may hook him up.
I have a young son and as he gets older I may pay for him to get it. I would have loved to have the hog I have now in college so I may hook him up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Who have you told?
August 28th, 2024 21:14 UTC #1308718646- Aaronnthompson33
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 116
- Thanks: 1
So gotta ask how big r u? And how many CC you had and that's awesome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Who have you told?
September 3rd, 2024 17:16 UTC #1308718725- richardgaines
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 119
- Thanks: 36
I’ve told my group of really close friends ~10 or so plus both my brothers and brother in law. My wife was on board so she obviously knows but I haven’t told any lady friends/fam because that seems inappropriate unless it somehow came up in conversation.
I’m a bit into the biohacking space and when I find something that positively impacts me, I tend to be evangelical about it lol.
They all know I’m on trt and HCG, that I went from bare faced to beard using minoxidil, that I grew my dick with PE, and now PMMA to name a few things. Hell I even bought a handful of friends penis pumps
I’m a bit into the biohacking space and when I find something that positively impacts me, I tend to be evangelical about it lol.
They all know I’m on trt and HCG, that I went from bare faced to beard using minoxidil, that I grew my dick with PE, and now PMMA to name a few things. Hell I even bought a handful of friends penis pumps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Who have you told?
September 12th, 2024 00:45 UTC #1308718804 I told a few women who I've been with before the procedure during conversation. Their eyes would light up in excitement and they let me go extra rounds with them even after years, they love and can't get enough of it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.