PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: bulge in daily life

bulge in daily life

July 4th, 2026 12:08 UTC #1308725433
  • Altonah
  • Altonah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 1
  • Thanks: 0
Hi, I’m planning a penis Girth enhancement with Hyaluronic Acid: 2 sessions of 10 ml each, with a six-week break in between.

My current measurements:
FG (Flaccid Girth): 4.6
FL (Flaccid length): 4.7

After the first session it shouldn’t be an issue, but after the second session I could reach Flaccid (estimated):
FG: 5.9
FL: 5.8

My concern is that the bulge will be just too visible in my pants in everyday life. I wear loose jeans, which should already help.

What are your experiences — at what size / Girth does it become hard to hide the bulge in daily life?
Last edit: by Altonah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: bulge in daily life

July 31st, 2026 13:51 UTC #1308725560
To be honest, from experience I find softer, lighter wear to be more effective at pronouncing the bulge. I hardly wear jeans anymore, but I feel loose ones should actually do a pretty good job keeping your bulge modest in terms of being out & about and seen. You do appear to be a show-er (and not a Grower) based on your stats, so this is even more reason to stick to more rigid fabrics like denim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: bulge in daily life

August 14th, 2026 05:57 UTC #1308725672
You’re describing a feature, not a bug.

But for real women more often mistake the folds in a guys jeans as their bulge than the actual unit. If you’re not wearing grey sweats, don’t even think on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse