TOPIC: Paso pmma log
Re: Paso pmma log
April 29th, 2012 00:43 UTC #1273297470- GultzMaster
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 23
- Thanks: 0
I'm happy for you man after your long journey in the PE world,you deserve it.
talked to Wade he told me to contact the office Christian will help me with the details.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
May 29th, 2012 07:07 UTC #1273718053Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
May 31st, 2012 01:29 UTC #1273745296- GultzMaster
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 23
- Thanks: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
May 31st, 2012 17:52 UTC #1273756524Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 1st, 2012 02:01 UTC #1273762225- GultzMaster
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 23
- Thanks: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 1st, 2012 07:25 UTC #1273765290SupplementsVitimin CMens multifish oilspirulinaprotien powderscreatineSilicaWell balanced diet
Some of these supplements I take all the time for my weight training program.I did start back at the gym 7 days after my procedure, under instruction from Wade. This was to promote growth mainly for the biceps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 3rd, 2012 01:58 UTC #1273785389- GultzMaster
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 23
- Thanks: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 5th, 2012 04:51 UTC #1273811257Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 5th, 2012 23:40 UTC #1273822248paso wrote: Well I am now at 7 week since round 2. I am very happy with my results to date. Base Girth is a little over 6" mid shaft is 5.5 and behind glans 5.1. Sex is great my wife really enjoys the new Girth. I will now be looking at an extra .5" all round and that will do me, no more. My biceps procedure hasn't been as good as expected. I can notice a change tho for anyone else you probably wouldn't notice anything . I am training extra hard in the gym lately and Will look at stripping around 15lbs just to see if i can notice exactly how much of a gain I have made. I was hoping for a big improvement but maybe 40cc per arm was just not enough.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 6th, 2012 00:17 UTC #1273822648Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 6th, 2012 00:19 UTC #1273822666Re: Paso pmma log
June 6th, 2012 07:33 UTC #1273826249- GultzMaster
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 23
- Thanks: 0
How many days should I rest after R1 before I hit the gym
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 7th, 2012 09:26 UTC #1273840802Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 8th, 2012 03:37 UTC #1273852137- GultzMaster
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 23
- Thanks: 0
Got thru the procedure swollen and bruised Just resting I will post about my progress and pics later
Thx man
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Paso pmma log
June 10th, 2012 22:24 UTC #1273884790paso wrote: Hi mex,My original arm Girth was around 16". I think I may have gained at most 1/8". I imagine I will need around 100cc per arm for what I would like to achieve. Not sure if I will. Banana did say you can build muscle by going to gym.Obviously I know this as I have been training off and on for 20yrs. But not everyone can become mrs universe. It depends on your genetics. I have powerful chest traps shoulders and tris. I can almost bench twice my body weight but can't build those biceps... It pisses me off !!! It's frustrating!!! I was hoping PMMA would help a little with my goal. I am not a lazy fuck who just wants a new body without working for it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.