PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Todzilla pmma journey
Re: Todzilla pmma journey
December 15th, 2013 00:02 UTC #1280731692Re: Todzilla pmma journey
July 5th, 2014 00:17 UTC #1283422209Re: Todzilla pmma journey
July 5th, 2014 00:29 UTC #1283422277 Hi todzilla
I have lost 2inches in Erect length...can I ask what you did to get yours back...it's two weeks today since procedure.
Pretty spewin
HB
I have lost 2inches in Erect length...can I ask what you did to get yours back...it's two weeks today since procedure.
Pretty spewin
HB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Todzilla pmma journey
July 6th, 2014 19:48 UTC #1283438371Re: Todzilla pmma journey
June 5th, 2015 06:23 UTC #1287376942Re: Todzilla pmma journey
June 7th, 2015 06:02 UTC #1287476500- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 675
Thanks for the update brother, there is no advice or suggestions one can give to alleviate heartbreak, but your attitude moving forward is a sign of good things to come. Keep up on your health and you'll reign supreme yet again, in the end. Good luck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Todzilla pmma journey
June 11th, 2015 02:53 UTC #1287599829 Hello Todd, Im curious, did your former girlfriend have kids? and what does it feel like with the new girl being shes had 3. My Ex has 3 and it was ok but nothing compared to a fling I had recently with a woman who had none. She was short, like 5ft and a little chubby, I could tell she hadn't had much sex. It felt so good being inside her and I had to enter a little bit at a time cuz she would wince if i pushed too much . Unfortunately for me at my age most women have had kids so its rare for me to find a tight one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.