TOPIC: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 8th, 2014 18:35 UTC #1281504375Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 8th, 2014 22:22 UTC #1281506435- Skeptical_One
-
- Away
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 675
luid wrote: how much gain yo won know after the grip. i will like to do the same.
Huh? Hey Luid, I know you're a new member but be sure your future posts are lucid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 9th, 2014 05:45 UTC #1281510078Bullsnake wrote: I just got my Grip system in the mail, unfortunately I was shorted the pulley retractor, 2 contact sleeve and the sports wrap. I think I should have ordered a medium size instead of the large. I called and told the the owner about it, he said he'd send the sports wrap right away but didnt seem like he had any intention on sending me the pulley. He tried to say it didnt come with it when his web site clearly states it does. If I do not get what I was supposed to, I will be on a war path against this company.
I am not surprised to hear this problem.
I hope you will solve your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 9th, 2014 12:37 UTC #1281511893- dcpimpin12
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 316
- Thanks: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 9th, 2014 17:14 UTC #1281514400Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 9th, 2014 17:24 UTC #1281514518DanielH wrote: Your problem with Erect quality is well known among people that are doing a stretching routine or Hanging but can be solved. I have some advices that were very useful but this is for another post.
I truely hope that you gain some length and keep us posted.
Danial Id be interested in hearing you advise on the drawbacks of EQ.
dcpimpin , your right I should have ordered the LG, that was my intention but went with Dr. Rs recommendation. I think he needs to know that the PE community is having big problems with their product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 14th, 2014 11:42 UTC #1281581885- Friend_face
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 148
- Thanks: 3
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 16th, 2014 19:49 UTC #1281608343Friend face wrote: How everything going?
Things are going great, I just started to hang a few days ago, the vacuum is a different learning curve that the bib (compression) Hanging. I started out at 2.5 then 5 now 7.5 lbs. for two 1hr sessions one in the am one in the pm. Im working on getting my glans taped properly so I dont get blisters. I made a silicone vacuum sleeve for the dome but thats another thread. I had a thrombosed vein that adhered itself to the insicion, this was very thight when Hanging, like a string was attatched from the top of my penis to the insicion, tyou could feel it tight under the skin, so I started with low weight, them I felt a pop and it detatched, no pain, kinda scary though. for those of you that dont know what a thrombosed vein is, it is a superficial vein just under the skin that gets clotted from trauma, in my case from using the Bib compression Hanger, They come and go whilst Hanging and PE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 19th, 2014 19:17 UTC #1281648728Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 19th, 2014 21:40 UTC #1281650413- Skeptical_One
-
- Away
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 675
Thanks for the updates btw.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 20th, 2014 04:44 UTC #1281654252Funny I just logged in to pm you and suggest moving it here, thanx!Skeptical One wrote: Don't know why it took this long for it to occur to me but this thread is better suited for the Patient Support Group & Progress Reports section, so it's being moved.
Thanks for the updates btw.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 21st, 2014 23:55 UTC #1281680207Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 22nd, 2014 00:57 UTC #1281680694- dcpimpin12
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 316
- Thanks: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.
February 23rd, 2014 06:27 UTC #1281693500Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.