PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Question about sexual feeling after procedure
Question about sexual feeling after procedure
May 23rd, 2015 23:01 UTC #1287259526 Guys I've been a LONG time lurker.. Haven't seen much reporting on after procedure feelings (sexually). I'm at 4.5 mseg and sex most of the time doesn't feel "overly wonderful". I was wondering how many have felt an increase in sensation post procedure?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Question about sexual feeling after procedure
May 23rd, 2015 23:51 UTC #1287259851- buttercups
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 208
- Thanks: 0
After two rounds I can feel much more sensation when I have sex. Her vagina "hugs" more than when I was 5" eg now ~5.8-6 " eg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Question about sexual feeling after procedure
May 24th, 2015 20:02 UTC #1287265620 Thank you guys for the replys. Yes I was talking about PMMA.. I'm about ready to pull the trigger. Just want to make sure that there may be increased pleasure associated with the procedure. That's the main goal for me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.