PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
Re: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
December 17th, 2017 21:06 UTC #1302533889 That looks great! Dr C workd some magic.
There's a skull behind him. Just incase everyone missed that. Yup.
There's a skull behind him. Just incase everyone missed that. Yup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
December 18th, 2017 04:50 UTC #1302536867Re: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
December 18th, 2017 13:18 UTC #1302629314 Wow - you go there for just 1-2 cc's = ml's?
I guess it's kinda pricey per ml, but you want a perfect Dick and that's how you get it?
Great stuff
I guess it's kinda pricey per ml, but you want a perfect Dick and that's how you get it?
Great stuff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
December 20th, 2017 00:13 UTC #1302643471- Hunkydory01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 540
- Thanks: 24
Thanks guys!
@mediatps Here is pretty much Erect - I start to lose it by the time I get to the photos. No one has ever called me out on it and I have had a boatload of sex the past few months. It's actually really smooth - the hemosiderin makes it look like it isn't. I am super happy with the result, especially considering what it looked like after the surgery - and the little touch up I wanted is so trivial Dr. C said he would see me for free. The airfare is on miles so I might go just for a quick one if I am up for another trip to MX in Jan. I would not want it any bigger based on my anatomy and all the asses I have had would not want it any smaller so I feel like Goldilocks and the 3 bears.
@mediatps Here is pretty much Erect - I start to lose it by the time I get to the photos. No one has ever called me out on it and I have had a boatload of sex the past few months. It's actually really smooth - the hemosiderin makes it look like it isn't. I am super happy with the result, especially considering what it looked like after the surgery - and the little touch up I wanted is so trivial Dr. C said he would see me for free. The airfare is on miles so I might go just for a quick one if I am up for another trip to MX in Jan. I would not want it any bigger based on my anatomy and all the asses I have had would not want it any smaller so I feel like Goldilocks and the 3 bears.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
January 23rd, 2018 01:31 UTC #1302987996- jcrickduff
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 15
- Thanks: 0
It looks great! I saw on a thread here to mix DMSO and Iodine for the discoloration and it has helped me. Might wanna give that a try. Some people complain about garlic smell and breath after taking DMSO, but that has only happened to me once.Hunkydory01 wrote: Thanks guys!
@mediatps Here is pretty much Erect - I start to lose it by the time I get to the photos. No one has ever called me out on it and I have had a boatload of sex the past few months. It's actually really smooth - the hemosiderin makes it look like it isn't. I am super happy with the result, especially considering what it looked like after the surgery - and the little touch up I wanted is so trivial Dr. C said he would see me for free. The airfare is on miles so I might go just for a quick one if I am up for another trip to MX in Jan. I would not want it any bigger based on my anatomy and all the asses I have had would not want it any smaller so I feel like Goldilocks and the 3 bears.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
January 23rd, 2018 18:06 UTC #1302994657- Hunkydory01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 540
- Thanks: 24
Thanks every month it gets better - I'd say it is 80 gone at this point -
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
January 19th, 2019 04:20 UTC #1307161257Wow congrats just read through full thread then it ends with a pic of the results...huge lol. You think these results would be possible with just PMMA and not the Silikon1000?Thanks every month it gets better - I'd say it is 80 gone at this point -
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 4 visits to Dr. C over the course of a year summed up.
January 19th, 2019 13:29 UTC #1307163238- Hunkydory01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 540
- Thanks: 24
Yes, I'm sure it would. Silikon was not an option for most of the history of this board, and not supposed to be for Girth anyway. It just smoothed out my issues. The dark blotches have gone away now and my skin is even in tone by the way. Online it says that it takes up to 9 months - but it is closer to 2 years in my experience.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.