PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 14th, 2017 18:35 UTC #1295402189 Yes looks awesome and very natural. Great to hear you are 100% satisfied too. Hope you and your GF are really enjoying the new edition
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 15th, 2017 02:14 UTC #1295404963- Hunkydory01
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 540
- Thanks: 24
It also looks closer to 22-23cm than 19-20cm, that thing is crazy!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 15th, 2017 06:46 UTC #1295406083 I'm not a male chauvinist or anything, but in the bedroom, I call the shots. I command women to go into all sorts of positions. I make all of them kneel on the floor bedside to suck my Dick. Most of them comply no problem. But some are a little hesitant. If I was driving that thing, those bitches wouldn't even think twice about disobeying my orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 15th, 2017 09:14 UTC #1295406575Heimdall wrote: Very quick update:
Measurements:
My Girth (middle) is 13cm which is about 1cm or 0.4" gain. Thickest point (1st Inch from base towards glans) is 14-14.5cm.
Length hovering between 19-20cm so no loss there.
PMMA doesn't bother me in any way, most of the time I don't even remember its there.
I have very few minor imperfections such as two small 'nodulish' formations which feel like vein so no biggie.
I'd say that I'm 100% satiesfied with the results so far.
I knew before the operation that most likely the outcome is not going to be absolutely PERFECT and probably there are going to be some imperfections. But I'm fine with it. Realistic expectations towards PMMA is the key
Few pics too!
Congrats, Heimdall!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 17th, 2017 03:39 UTC #1295421214- Hunkydory01
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 540
- Thanks: 24
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 17th, 2017 14:00 UTC #1295424706Hunkydory01 wrote: Chester, I love your attitude!
I always read his posts in the voice of Jay from the Inbetweeners (British version).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 17th, 2017 14:39 UTC #1295425078 Lol
I like the scene where he's having a wank in his room with a piece of ham, but I can't find that clip
I like the scene where he's having a wank in his room with a piece of ham, but I can't find that clip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 17th, 2017 21:55 UTC #1295429181- Hunkydory01
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 540
- Thanks: 24
LOL, I have never heard of that show -I need to find it! I just read Chester's post again - very badass!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 18th, 2017 00:09 UTC #1295430024 You guys have me cracking up over here! "Toe fucking?" Now that's one I've never thought of. Gotta give that a try with the next tall, long-toed lady I cross paths with!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
April 18th, 2017 02:07 UTC #1295430801- Hunkydory01
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 540
- Thanks: 24
Just found it on Amazon prime - so fucking funny!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
May 1st, 2017 07:25 UTC #1295558037- thespriit101
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 8
- Thanks: 0
Hey Heimdall,
How are things coming along, i have my appointment on the 11th with DR N, how willing was she to do the 10%? i am thinking that 15cc at 10% is my best option.
How are things coming along, i have my appointment on the 11th with DR N, how willing was she to do the 10%? i am thinking that 15cc at 10% is my best option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
May 5th, 2017 22:32 UTC #1295602559thespriit101 wrote: Hey Heimdall,
How are things coming along, i have my appointment on the 11th with DR N, how willing was she to do the 10%? i am thinking that 15cc at 10% is my best option.
Hi!
She did 15cc @ 10% as I requested. No question about it. She said she usually goes with the 30% but no problem to get 10% if you want.
The injected amount depends on your lenght.as longer penis will adapt to more material vs. shorter one.
In my opinion 10% is a wise choice. I will do all my rounds with 10% with relatively low volume compared to many guys. Don't risk it and understand that almost no matter what you do, the end result is not going to be 100% absolute perfect.
I seem to have lost about a 1cm of Erect length since the last update. This may be due Erection quality - I have had a lot of work related stress and I'm more tired than few months ago.
Any suggestions how to reclaim the lost Centimeter? Manual stretching or ADS? How about pumping?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
May 5th, 2017 22:34 UTC #1295602571Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
May 5th, 2017 22:55 UTC #1295602686Re: My journey began today (18.02.2017) / Dr. Nemeckova @ Prague
May 6th, 2017 18:26 UTC #1295608568- thespriit101
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 8
- Thanks: 0
Amazing results, how much have you gained in Girth from round one?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.