PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: PMMA in St. Louis
Re: PMMA in St. Louis
December 12th, 2018 20:29 UTC #1306513277 A little update about my procedure post op. All is mostly well. There are 2 minor aesthetic issues. I had some non related stuff going that had to be addressed so I still you guys a procedure thread ETC it will happen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA in St. Louis
December 12th, 2018 21:36 UTC #1306513684Thanks for the update. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm really interested in hearing how you found this practice and why you chose him. I've not seen any reviews or heard of him and you've been on this board a really long time and I'm sure have read many other PMMA reports. So, just curious.cargo wrote: A little update about my procedure post op. All is mostly well. There are 2 minor aesthetic issues. I had some non related stuff going that had to be addressed so I still you guys a procedure thread ETC it will happen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA in St. Louis
December 13th, 2018 04:32 UTC #1306516417- randomword1234
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 137
- Thanks: 0
How much does he charge for 10cc of versa?
How long does Versa last and how does it compare to voluma?
Does he say anything about how he would handle complications, such as an infection?
How long does Versa last and how does it compare to voluma?
Does he say anything about how he would handle complications, such as an infection?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA in St. Louis
December 22nd, 2018 05:21 UTC #1306595110 My Versa was 400 cc that was discounted do the price of the Bellafill. No sure what it is normally.
revanesseusa.com/ Versa site llink
revanesseusa.com/ Versa site llink
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA in St. Louis
May 6th, 2019 15:47 UTC #1308483261 I just got the "P-Shot" from Dr. moore and Im happy but want more Girth, How can I see your before and after pictures to help make my decision?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA in St. Louis
May 17th, 2019 20:48 UTC #1308592312 @Jacob @cargo any updates on your visits to Dr. Moore?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.