PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Topical hyarulonidase

Topical hyarulonidase

October 17th, 2018 03:31 UTC #1305842178
There are topical hyarulonidase creams available. Would they be of any benefit for spot reducing Voluma defects where it's clumped up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Topical hyarulonidase

October 21st, 2018 17:41 UTC #1305886654
Has anyone at least injected hyarulonidase?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Topical hyarulonidase

October 22nd, 2018 04:34 UTC #1305890777
Yes I have had it injected where I had a lump. It resolved the same day. Topical won't work. It must be in contact with the filler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Topical hyarulonidase

October 22nd, 2018 14:49 UTC #1305894393
Should be moved from patient support section. This is a General question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Topical hyarulonidase

October 23rd, 2018 04:08 UTC #1305900276
I don't know how to move the thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.