PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: 10 ML HA Girth & Glans @ Morganstern Rejuvall (Photos Inside)
Re: 10 ML HA Girth & Glans @ Morganstern Rejuvall (Photos Inside)
September 10th, 2020 20:10 UTC #1308699514 What’s EQ? I haven’t lost length. It’s just super fucking fat. My Girth measured at 6.5 Inch flacid.
I haven’t measured my Erect Girth but that bitch gotta be 7 inches thick. It looks fucking super huge when it’s Erect. I’m not used to this.
I haven’t measured my Erect Girth but that bitch gotta be 7 inches thick. It looks fucking super huge when it’s Erect. I’m not used to this.
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 10 ML HA Girth & Glans @ Morganstern Rejuvall
September 10th, 2020 20:24 UTC #1308699517 Girth is king for sure. When it’s Erect it’s scary fat lol. And even Flaccid its fat and I gained about an Inch in Flaccid length due to the added weight. The weight stops the “turtleneck effect “ lol. I feel like a porn star. I’ll try to get some Erect pics tonight with measurements and upload them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 10 ML HA Girth & Glans @ Morganstern Rejuvall (Photos Inside)
September 11th, 2020 00:25 UTC #1308699526 Lakers I can’t see the pic are you Circumcised or not ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 10 ML HA Girth & Glans @ Morganstern Rejuvall (Photos Inside)
September 11th, 2020 02:58 UTC #1308699530- Sketch2000
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 42
- Thanks: 1
Lakers248 wrote: What’s EQ? I haven’t lost length. It’s just super fucking fat. My Girth measured at 6.5 Inch flacid.
I haven’t measured my Erect Girth but that bitch gotta be 7 inches thick. It looks fucking super huge when it’s Erect. I’m not used to this.
Daaamnnnnn.....lol..... That's a fatty for sure....!!
Good stuff brother. Glad your healed up nice and everything is going well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: 10 ML HA Girth & Glans @ Morganstern Rejuvall (Photos Inside)
September 11th, 2020 04:05 UTC #1308699533Re: 10 ML HA Girth & Glans @ Morganstern Rejuvall (Photos Inside)
September 12th, 2020 16:19 UTC #1308699578- snakecharm3r
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 44
- Thanks: 11
EQ is Erection quality. I want to say that you have a real thick one there, holy shit. I’m hoping to get to 6” EG but I don’t believe it’s gonna happen. If you got 7” EG it’s gonna be hard to stuff that thing in most girls haha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.