PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: After care advice - Bellafill / HA
After care advice - Bellafill / HA
November 3rd, 2021 21:25 UTC #1308705680- riggsrodds
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 27
- Thanks: 1
Doc said leave it alone, don’t massage or wrap it.
Thoughts?
Afraid of a poor outcome and kinda wish I went HA only but can’t change it now.
Thoughts?
Afraid of a poor outcome and kinda wish I went HA only but can’t change it now.
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: After care advice - Bellafill / HA
November 3rd, 2021 22:12 UTC #1308705681 Looks ok to me probably just swelling atm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: After care advice - Bellafill / HA
November 6th, 2021 15:00 UTC #1308705711- riggsrodds
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 27
- Thanks: 1
Day 4
Have a black entry point on the top that I can’t seem to get rid of
Have a black entry point on the top that I can’t seem to get rid of
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: After care advice - Bellafill / HA
November 6th, 2021 15:24 UTC #1308705712 Results Looks awesome. It looks like a freckle to me.
I just had the Bellafill last night - no HA - just Bellafill. I hope my results are similar to yours.
I just had the Bellafill last night - no HA - just Bellafill. I hope my results are similar to yours.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: After care advice - Bellafill / HA
November 6th, 2021 16:53 UTC #1308705714- riggsrodds
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 27
- Thanks: 1
Thanks man! Good luck with yours, hope all goes well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: After care advice - Bellafill / HA
November 6th, 2021 16:55 UTC #1308705715- riggsrodds
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 27
- Thanks: 1
Does your Dr not do HA / Bellafill mix or did you only want Bellafill?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: After care advice - Bellafill / HA
November 6th, 2021 18:36 UTC #1308705720 Not for the initial - he said for touch ups later he could see a reason to mix the two. But not for the initial application.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: After care advice - Bellafill / HA
November 8th, 2021 15:51 UTC #1308705762 When it’s Flaccid - is the circ scar like a harder ring?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.