PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

July 3rd, 2023 11:37 UTC #1308712984
I think it just has a hard time staying there when they put it in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 10th, 2023 12:00 UTC #1308713523
Here is an updated Erect pic several months post procedure. I did have Dr. Carney fill in some gaps at the base instead of going all the way back to Tijuana.

Attachments:

The following user(s) said Thank You: jcregans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 10th, 2023 12:31 UTC #1308713526
  • Otterboi
  • Otterboi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • 30cc PMMA and 400cc filler
  • Posts: 38
  • Thanks: 1
ThickEnergy22 wrote: Here is an updated Erect pic several months post procedure. I did have Dr. Carney fill in some gaps at the base instead of going all the way back to Tijuana.

You look fantastic! Goals for sure; how's the thickness been treating you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 10th, 2023 12:39 UTC #1308713527
ThickEnergy22 wrote: Here is an updated Erect pic several months post procedure. I did have Dr. Carney fill in some gaps at the base instead of going all the way back to Tijuana.


Yo dude looks good. What’s your EG now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 10th, 2023 17:04 UTC #1308713529
6.5-6.75 from the top of the shaft to the base.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 11th, 2023 02:22 UTC #1308713537
ThickEnergy22 wrote: 6.5-6.75 from the top of the shaft to the base.

Dude excellent Girth and shape. Legit congratulations and happy for you bro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 11th, 2023 12:54 UTC #1308713541
It’s been fun to use. I’m bi and my wife and I are in the lifestyle now. The reactions and responses to both Flaccid and Erect are such a great ego boost. Women really do love girthier cocks. No doubt about it in my mind now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 11th, 2023 13:31 UTC #1308713542
ThickEnergy22 wrote: It’s been fun to use. I’m bi and my wife and I are in the lifestyle now. The reactions and responses to both Flaccid and Erect are such a great ego boost. Women really do love girthier cocks. No doubt about it in my mind now.


Bro right! It’s such a game changer for them. You trying to go bigger or you and your wife satisfied?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 11th, 2023 13:40 UTC #1308713543
My wife is very much satisfied but who doesn’t want bigger? Lol. I’ll probably get more down the road sometime but $$$$, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 11th, 2023 15:17 UTC #1308713546
Wow, that's as thick as a seltzer can (like a White Claw or Truly). I know because I used to think that was my ideal Girth. But holy shizz that's girthy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

August 11th, 2023 23:41 UTC #1308713556
ThickEnergy22 wrote: My wife is very much satisfied but who doesn’t want bigger? Lol. I’ll probably get more down the road sometime but $$$$, right?

Dude I’m in the same boat. It’s so addictive. I’m 7.5 now and I low key want to be bigger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

September 5th, 2023 11:12 UTC #1308713873
So much for 4th and final round. Lol I have my 5th round scheduled with Dr. Carney next week. Can’t wait!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

September 12th, 2023 22:27 UTC #1308713997
I had 10 syringes of Bellafill today. Pretty swollen. I’ll be interested to see the results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

September 13th, 2023 03:11 UTC #1308714003
ThickEnergy22 wrote: I had 10 syringes of Bellafill today. Pretty swollen. I’ll be interested to see the results.

Happy Healing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

September 13th, 2023 13:41 UTC #1308714013
Good for you! Hope the results are what you were hoping for

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse