PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Ellanse on top of Voluma
Ellanse on top of Voluma
September 19th, 2023 21:30 UTC #1308714138 Hello guys
Around 1 year and a half ago I had 10ml voluma at Androfill London
Great results so far ,most of it is still here and pretty even no big lumps . Attached some pics
I came in at 5.1" mid Girth and 5.4" base Girth and now im stading at a solid 5.6" mid and 5.9" base Girth.
Lenght still the same at around 6.75"- 7" BPEL on a good day.
I talked withh Francis and he said to me that if I still had much voluma left I may have to dissolve some of it before getting the Ellanse.
I thought it could be put on top without any problems? Otherwise seems like a waste.
Planning to get around 8ml. Ellanse just to push that mid Girth to the 6" mark. The base would probably be around the 6.3-6.4" mark which is HUGE
Then I would be happy and just do some manual stretching,jelq and pumping as usual.
Around 1 year and a half ago I had 10ml voluma at Androfill London
Great results so far ,most of it is still here and pretty even no big lumps . Attached some pics
I came in at 5.1" mid Girth and 5.4" base Girth and now im stading at a solid 5.6" mid and 5.9" base Girth.
Lenght still the same at around 6.75"- 7" BPEL on a good day.
I talked withh Francis and he said to me that if I still had much voluma left I may have to dissolve some of it before getting the Ellanse.
I thought it could be put on top without any problems? Otherwise seems like a waste.
Planning to get around 8ml. Ellanse just to push that mid Girth to the 6" mark. The base would probably be around the 6.3-6.4" mark which is HUGE
Then I would be happy and just do some manual stretching,jelq and pumping as usual.
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Ellanse on top of Voluma
September 20th, 2023 00:15 UTC #1308714139- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 675
I'm 6.3" at the base and I can say with all the confidence in the world that it is very thick. There have been instances where full insertion becomes a challenge because the shape is tapered so that I'm thickest at the base, having met the maximum stretch of some women.
Next time you talk to Francis, ask him what issues might be created by keeping the Voluma around? I'm sure they are doing whatever they can to minimize aesthetic issues & complications, so I'd take their word on it, but I'd be curious to know the "medical science" behind this approach.
Pictures look pretty good, natural.
Good luck!
Next time you talk to Francis, ask him what issues might be created by keeping the Voluma around? I'm sure they are doing whatever they can to minimize aesthetic issues & complications, so I'd take their word on it, but I'd be curious to know the "medical science" behind this approach.
Pictures look pretty good, natural.
Good luck!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.