PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Tomorrow 7/17 round 4 at avanti
Re: Tomorrow 7/17 round 4 at avanti
January 12th, 2026 03:35 UTC #1308723984 @richardgaines
I had a full session- not rich like that... to just go for a touch-up only...
I passed on doing kenalog on my second session w/ Avanti but they did it for my 3rd session. I only had one nodule from my first procedure with a different doctor. The way Avanti explained it- PMMA can't be broken down, so it will just reform new collegen scaffolding if kenalog is used to soften the nodule I guess.
I'm sure a doctor can chime in, but I was worried the kenalog would create a low spot, but they injected & lanced it and then added more filler in the same procedure.
I posted results but overall it's much less noticeable now.
I passed on doing kenalog on my second session w/ Avanti but they did it for my 3rd session. I only had one nodule from my first procedure with a different doctor. The way Avanti explained it- PMMA can't be broken down, so it will just reform new collegen scaffolding if kenalog is used to soften the nodule I guess.
I'm sure a doctor can chime in, but I was worried the kenalog would create a low spot, but they injected & lanced it and then added more filler in the same procedure.
I posted results but overall it's much less noticeable now.
Last edit: by lurkin
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Tomorrow 7/17 round 4 at avanti
January 12th, 2026 04:23 UTC #1308723985- richardgaines
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 119
- Thanks: 36
@lurkin
thanks man. That makes sense and puts me at ease.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Tomorrow 7/17 round 4 at avanti
January 12th, 2026 17:11 UTC #1308723989 (Posting this as 2 posts since it wouldn't let me post all the links at once)
@curiousBetsy Here are several related studies and some of the original ones I shared. Sorry, best I could do with the time I have. Please do not DIY penis enlargement. Peyronie's cases are heartbreaking, for our patients and for us.
Bilgutay AN, Pastuszak AW. “Peyronie’s Disease: A Review of Etiology, Diagnosis, and Management” (free full text)
pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC4535719/
Gonzalez-Cadavid NF, Rajfer J. Nat Rev Urol 2010;7(4):215–221. doi:10.1038/nrurol.2010.24
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20212516/
Meinhardt W, et al. “Skin necrosis caused by use of negative pressure device for erectile impotence.” J Urol. 1990. doi:10.1016/S0022-5347(17)39640-4
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2398575/
Stoller ML, Lue TF, McAninch JW. Constrictive penile band injury: anatomical and reconstructive considerations. Journal of Urology. 1987;137(4):740–742.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3560340/
@curiousBetsy Here are several related studies and some of the original ones I shared. Sorry, best I could do with the time I have. Please do not DIY penis enlargement. Peyronie's cases are heartbreaking, for our patients and for us.
Bilgutay AN, Pastuszak AW. “Peyronie’s Disease: A Review of Etiology, Diagnosis, and Management” (free full text)
pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC4535719/
Gonzalez-Cadavid NF, Rajfer J. Nat Rev Urol 2010;7(4):215–221. doi:10.1038/nrurol.2010.24
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20212516/
Meinhardt W, et al. “Skin necrosis caused by use of negative pressure device for erectile impotence.” J Urol. 1990. doi:10.1016/S0022-5347(17)39640-4
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2398575/
Stoller ML, Lue TF, McAninch JW. Constrictive penile band injury: anatomical and reconstructive considerations. Journal of Urology. 1987;137(4):740–742.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3560340/
The following user(s) said Thank You: curiousBetsy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Tomorrow 7/17 round 4 at avanti
January 12th, 2026 17:12 UTC #1308723990 @curiousBetsy
Cowper MG, Burkett CB, Le TV, et al. “Penile Stretching as a Treatment for Peyronie’s Disease: A Review.” Sex Med Rev. 2019;7(3):508–515. doi:10.1016/j.sxmr.2018.11.002
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30612978/
Chung E, Brock G. “Penile traction therapy and Peyronie’s disease: a state of art review of the current literature.” Ther Adv Urol. 2013;5(1):59–65. doi:10.1177/1756287212454932
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23372611/
Usta MF, Ipekci T. “Penile traction therapy for Peyronie’s disease—what’s the evidence?” Transl Androl Urol. 2016.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27298777/
Silberstein J, Grabowski J, Lakin C, Goldstein I. Penile constriction devices: case report, review of the literature, and recommendations for extrication.
J Sex Med. 2008 Jul;5(7):1747-1757. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00848.x.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18507720/
Cowper MG, Burkett CB, Le TV, et al. “Penile Stretching as a Treatment for Peyronie’s Disease: A Review.” Sex Med Rev. 2019;7(3):508–515. doi:10.1016/j.sxmr.2018.11.002
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30612978/
Chung E, Brock G. “Penile traction therapy and Peyronie’s disease: a state of art review of the current literature.” Ther Adv Urol. 2013;5(1):59–65. doi:10.1177/1756287212454932
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23372611/
Usta MF, Ipekci T. “Penile traction therapy for Peyronie’s disease—what’s the evidence?” Transl Androl Urol. 2016.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27298777/
Silberstein J, Grabowski J, Lakin C, Goldstein I. Penile constriction devices: case report, review of the literature, and recommendations for extrication.
J Sex Med. 2008 Jul;5(7):1747-1757. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00848.x.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18507720/
The following user(s) said Thank You: curiousBetsy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Tomorrow 7/17 round 4 at avanti
September 26th, 2026 18:35 UTC #1308725920 So its been a year since i had my infection and 2 procedures done i was full of regret after doing the underside procedure i still wish i didn't inject there i didnt go to Carney when i called they said he was in another country training others. I went to Rupeka to see if he could inject something in the Nodule he saud it looked good to leave it alone. I dont think its possible to get a perfect look anymore so i put off anything enlargement after a year this is how i look now i included a pic of a shampoo so u can compare i saa alot of dms also i haven't gotten to its been a while i hope your all where you want to be right now
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Tomorrow 7/17 round 4 at avanti
September 26th, 2026 18:38 UTC #1308725921- Vongolaxespada1
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 89
- Thanks: 4
Do you wish you would've just stuck with Avanti Derma?
Your results look pretty good now though, do you deal with a lot of issues still?
Your results look pretty good now though, do you deal with a lot of issues still?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Tomorrow 7/17 round 4 at avanti
September 26th, 2026 19:06 UTC #1308725922 I tbink i was better off just doing avanti i dont have any issues really just a Nodule on the underside directly under the head which i feel like its lymphatic fluid buildup after sex while it makes it wat thicker in that atea i dont like the look so its more look wise aesthetic than function
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.