PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)

Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)

August 13th, 2026 20:47 UTC #1308725666
How is it going, I had my second round two days ago. Hoping to restimulate round 1 as well as kick off new gains with 15 syringes more. You never mentioned what your partner thought of the change. At .5” gain, should have noticed something. Got another week before I can try it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)

August 15th, 2026 20:20 UTC #1308725696
Things are going well! It’s been 3.5 months and I took some measurements the other day. I’m happy with the results so far, and really hope growth continues! It’d be awesome if it got to 5.85” or even 6” Girth

Also attaching a before and after photo. (Finally)

Starting measurements:
Erect: 6.5” BPEL x 5.0” MSEG
Flaccid: 3.25” x 4.0”

Current measurements (3.5 months post-op):
Erect: 6.5” BPEL x 5.5” MSEG
Flaccid: 4.0” x 5.0”

As far as my partner goes, I never said anything. He asked if I had filler done while hooking up two weeks after the procedure. I told him I had PRP done to help fight ED (lol). He hasn’t said anything since.

We were close to the same Girth pre-procedure. It’s wild to feel the difference with his in one hand and mine in the other.

I do feel like it appears shorter now with the Girth increase. No way to combat that though, really. I figured this would happen going into it.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Jacobb288

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)

August 15th, 2026 20:25 UTC #1308725697
No photo present

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)

August 15th, 2026 20:31 UTC #1308725698
Nevermind. I see it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse