PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Been a year since PMMA
Been a year since PMMA
December 9th, 2022 08:39 UTC #1308710020- unknow1948
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 189
- Thanks: 19
So I started my journey 2 years ago and it's boasted my confidence 100 percent. I went lower average to about 5.7 mid Girth and 5.5 base. my length is 7 BPEL about 6.5 little above. I still feel below average or average at best. I'm a go back for my third and final next year. hoping to get to 6.5 or 6.2. my question is how do you feel since having PMMA or what ever. do you feel any Girth over 5.5 is big
Last edit: by Skeptical_One
The following user(s) said Thank You: THE_TINY_SHRIMP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Been a year since PMMA
December 24th, 2022 00:11 UTC #1308710287- THE_TINY_SHRIMP
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 3
- Thanks: 0
I only done one round of PMMA, sitting around 5.4-5.5 inches (erected Girth); it looks huge too me but I want more. I am going to wait 4 months before I go for the 2nd round.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Been a year since PMMA
December 24th, 2022 00:59 UTC #1308710296- Skeptical_One
-
- Away
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 673
unknow1948 wrote: So I started my journey 2 years ago and it's boasted my confidence 100 percent. I went lower average to about 5.7 mid Girth and 5.5 base. my length is 7 BPEL about 6.5 little above. I still feel below average or average at best. I'm a go back for my third and final next year. hoping to get to 6.5 or 6.2. my question is how do you feel since having PMMA or what ever. do you feel any Girth over 5.5 is big
You are very well above-average, pretty much the size of (or even bigger than some) adult actors.
I'm convinced that once you've hit 5.5" MSEG you are certifiably thick, and anything beyond that only comes with diminishing returns. This means while you may see some benefits, it's not nearly as impactful as it was getting to 5.5 in the first place, and may even be detrimental in some cases (e.g. less anal, less quickies, some women flat out not enjoying it).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill_099
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.