PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: PMMA become soft?

Re: PMMA become soft?

October 17th, 2025 16:28 UTC #1308723404
  • Zep83
  • Zep83's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 75
  • Thanks: 36
I have Linnea Safe, and I don't think it's a different PMMA except for the vector. After the infection, I suffer from chronic inflammation. It's been a year, and I've undergone numerous checks and tests to monitor the situation. The latest Doppler ultrasound showed excess lymphatic fluid, and I'll need to repeat an MRI. I've taken several courses of Medrol (cortisone) with little success, and two three-month courses of Lenidase (a microcirculation supplement). I haven't seen any significant improvements. Furthermore, it's not easy to find a Urologist who understands PMMA because I'm in Europe, and when they didn't know how to help me, they made me feel guilty, reminding me that PMMA in the penis is illegal in Europe, and I chose to have these problems. It's hard to find a solution when problems arise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: PMMA become soft?

October 17th, 2025 21:59 UTC #1308723412
Its difficult - but there are doctors in Europe. Many years ago - before I got PMMA - I even got in touch with them. Just in case - I ever would have an emergency

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: PMMA become soft?

October 17th, 2025 22:06 UTC #1308723414
  • Zep83
  • Zep83's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 75
  • Thanks: 36
If it's not a problem for you, I'll write to you privately to ask who you turned to, I didn't think I would have problems with PMMA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: PMMA become soft?

November 23rd, 2025 08:56 UTC #1308723678
So you're saying the PMMA moves with the outer skin then, it is not "glued" to the immobile Buck's fascia ?

It's still possible to stroke the skin of the penis if the circ is not too tight ?

Thx again
Last edit: by mimitassin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: PMMA become soft?

September 13th, 2026 12:29 UTC #1308725868
This message contains secure information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: PMMA become soft?

September 29th, 2026 18:44 UTC #1308725934
This message contains secure information
Hm, I probably should turn this feature off, not sure when or why it'd be used and seems more like a mis-click than an actual private message (?). 😂

On the subject, I find that over time (I'm like 15+ years out from my first round), especially north of a decade, you do notice some softness... but, any careful and safe dedicated pumping, cock ring, or anything else that prolongs engorgement seems to almost renew my penis. I don't know the mechanism behind why, but an educated guess would be that those PMMA microspheres are still in there, but they're so locked in that they hardly are noticed by your body anymore...until you get them by way of pressure/force/physical manipulation to dislodge just enough to restart the collagen production process, bring in a replenished bit of new tissue? Totally from the hip on this one, but many guys have reported (painless) mild swelling of their shaft after heavy pumping, often staying as thick as your flaccid can get for days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse