TOPIC: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
May 14th, 2026 12:40 UTC #1308725077Starting measurements:
Erect: 6.5” BPEL x 5.0” MSEG
Flaccid: 3.25” x 4.0”
Current measurements (~2 weeks post-op):
Erect: 6.0” BPEL x 5.25” MSEG
Flaccid: 4.0” x 5.0”
So far, recovery has honestly been a mix of excitement and anxiety.
I knew temporary EL loss was common after Bellafill, but seeing the drop from 6.5 BPEL to around 6 definitely has me nervous. From what I’ve read, tissue tightness/swelling/recovery can affect Erection quality and expansion for a while, so I’m trying not to panic too early.
Girth-wise, I was initially expecting a little more immediate gain, but I also understand Bellafill is more of a delayed-collagen process compared to HA. Hoping I land somewhere in the 5.5–5.75” MSEG range once collagen production fully develops over the next couple months. Are my expectations realistic here?
That said, the Flaccid improvement has already been very noticeable, both in length and overall hang. The Botox injection probably played a role there as well by helping minimize retraction during recovery.
One issue I’m monitoring:
I developed a small lump mid-shaft with what feels like a firm “wire” or cord running toward the base. Best way I can describe it is like a Q-tip under the skin. The lump itself has gone down somewhat with heat/massage 3x daily, but the linear cord portion is still there and doesn’t move with the skin. Because of the location, it’s making sexual activity uncomfortable/painful right now.
Not sure if this is temporary inflammation/fibrosis/product tracking or possibly product placed too superficially, but I’ll continue monitoring and probably follow up with the clinic if it persists.
I also received the Botox injection, which I honestly think helped a lot with recovery and minimizing retraction. I can’t imagine trying to manage the post-op period while constantly Turtling/retracting.
I’ve also been using a full-body red light + NIR panel daily. No idea whether it materially helps Bellafill recovery/collagen response, but figured it couldn’t hurt.
Dr. Repuka was excellent throughout the entire process. I was very nervous going into the appointment. He took the time to thoroughly explain everything, answered all my questions, and never made me feel rushed. As awkward as this type of procedure can seem in your head beforehand, he made the experience feel very comfortable and professional.
Will continue updating measurements and recovery progress. Photos coming soon.
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
May 17th, 2026 01:04 UTC #1308725094Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Rupeka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
May 17th, 2026 17:58 UTC #1308725097Keep me posted tho - curious to follow your journey since you’re about 5 weeks ahead.
Continuing with warm compress and red light daily. The lump on the end has gone down significantly, but the “cord” running from it to the base is still there. I’d say it’s about 1.5 inches long.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
June 16th, 2026 14:17 UTC #1308725300Not much change from last update or from original size.
I have emailed his office several times over the last few weeks about the 1.5” cord-like lump leading from the base, but have not heard back from anybody.
Overall feeling a little disappointed with the results (thus far) and frustrated in lack of response to my attempts at contacting him.
Current measurements:
Erect: 6.25” BPEL x 5.15” MSEG
Flaccid: 4.0” x 5.0”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
June 16th, 2026 17:48 UTC #1308725302- SkepticalAttempt
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 45
- Thanks: 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
June 17th, 2026 18:22 UTC #1308725316- Committed2this
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 77
- Thanks: 12
Jacobb288 wrote: 1.5 month update.
Not much change from last update or from original size.
I have emailed his office several times over the last few weeks about the 1.5” cord-like lump leading from the base, but have not heard back from anybody.
Overall feeling a little disappointed with the results (thus far) and frustrated in lack of response to my attempts at contacting him.
Current measurements:
Erect: 6.25” BPEL x 5.15” MSEG
Flaccid: 4.0” x 5.0”
So Ive had 2 rounds of 30 syringes each with Rupeka. After round 1 I had a cord like feeling the entire length of my shaft. It felt like a pencil inside my Dick especially when wife would squeeze or during hard sex. It wasn't an actual lump though but holy shit did it feel like one lol. Hope that makes sense. It took 3 months before I realized that it didn't really hurt anymore. In my mind everything was just adapting to the extra volume along with the collagen building.Honestly when thinking about it and what actually takes place I cant believe the process doesn't hurt alot more. It also did take a quite a while for my gains to kick in. Now round 2 has been much smoother no pain and bigger Dick immediately which has stayed with me for the most part.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
June 22nd, 2026 14:45 UTC #1308725353The pain isn’t there anymore thankfully. I’d call it more discomfort at this point than anything. Changes the way I / my partner has to hold it when stroking.
@Committed2this
You mention after round 1, your gains taking some time to come in… Did your size go down to your pre-Bellafill size before bumping back up?
Right now I’m nearly back to my start size which is disheartening… but if you’re telling me the gains are still coming, I can be patient. I was concerned it was all for nothing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
June 22nd, 2026 18:53 UTC #1308725355- Committed2this
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 77
- Thanks: 12
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
June 24th, 2026 01:17 UTC #1308725371Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
June 24th, 2026 01:46 UTC #1308725372- Committed2this
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 77
- Thanks: 12
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
July 28th, 2026 23:02 UTC #1308725546Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
July 31st, 2026 15:12 UTC #1308725561I’m trying to be patient (and optimistic)… hoping to see the collagen production kick in and a size increase. I’ve been told that happens around month 5-6.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
August 2nd, 2026 22:20 UTC #1308725578Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
August 4th, 2026 00:47 UTC #1308725582You inspired me to take a 3 month post-op measurement, despite not feeling any bigger.
My MSEG measurement was 5.5” (up from 5”)
The increase was so gradual that I didn’t even notice. My soft size is noticeably thicker, too. Curious to see what happens when the Botox wears off.
I’m excited.
Dr. Rupeka mentioned collagen growth starting between months 5-6. Curious to see what happens… if it will stay as-is or continue to increase. It’d be awesome if it got to 5.75 or even 6.
@AJGabs , it is pretty even and looks very natural so far.
I really gotta get some pictures on here. Stay tuned!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Bellafill with Dr. Repuka: 15 Syringes (12mL total)
August 4th, 2026 01:16 UTC #1308725583Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.